Thursday, June 2, 2005

rough night

I spent a bit tonight helping my best bud pack up her things. Her husband wants a divorce. :( I am so sad for her... completely baffling and out-of-nowhere situation. It makes me so much more grateful that I have Kurt... for all his faults, I don't think he'd ever do something like this to me. Reflecting back, I am more the type that would have given up on him... but going through some of this with my friend makes me realize how important it is to keep on going... make things work... no matter what. Noone should ever say, "i'm not happy." If you aren't happy, you work on change to make the HAPPY.

Switching gears... Gia said something sooooooooooooooooo cool to me the other day. I have to jot it down here so I don't forget. It went like this:
Mom: If you eat all this food you will grow big and strong!
Gia: Big like you, Mommy?
Mom: Yep! (hoping she means my height and not my girth... LOL)
Gia: Mommy, you don't want me to grow up too fast, though.
Mom: *pause* Yeah, that's true. *smile*
Gia: You want me to stay little forever, Mommy. I won't grow up too fast.
Mom: Okay. :)

Super tired so I'll cut this short. ;) Life is short. Don't waste it dwelling on your problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home