midnight madness
it's after midnight... my prime time. The kids are tucked in bed and i am now able to breathe and just do what i feel like doing. Yesssssssssss. The only problem... i'm exhausted today. Ugh! Momentum foiled again.
Not looking forward to work travel this weekend. You'd think being away from the kids for a week would be nice but every mom knows it's tough. Not only for the kids, but for me as well. I'll miss them and of course, my husband, too. i feel bad that he'll be left to fend with the kids for that long but the good news is that he is taking time off work which is a good thing. He needs it.
I need a break from work as well. Maybe i'll take a week off just to veg and scrap when I get back.
Not looking forward to work travel this weekend. You'd think being away from the kids for a week would be nice but every mom knows it's tough. Not only for the kids, but for me as well. I'll miss them and of course, my husband, too. i feel bad that he'll be left to fend with the kids for that long but the good news is that he is taking time off work which is a good thing. He needs it.
I need a break from work as well. Maybe i'll take a week off just to veg and scrap when I get back.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home